Thursday 5 November 2020

A very different lockdown





This is going to be a very different lockdown for us, as we won’t be boat schooling the grandchildren. We have decided to stay put in Skipton as CRT are advising us not to move, just prefect with Morrison’s right by and two water taps a few yards away.

We had a wonderful ½ term with Magnus & Lance and celebrated my birthday at Aireville Park’s adventure playground.


 

Opening presents in bed.



The boys loved the zip wire, an action shot of Lance falling over!!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bottomless slide, very odd.



A super outdoor musical corner.



Sitting on a sheep, spinning my birthday fibre I got from my friend Yvonne at the park.



We had a super, very wet walk in Skipton Woods. The boys have all in one suits which are really waterproof.







We hosed them down when we got back. I bet you can guess why Magnus loves this pic!!!



We hiked up onto Skipton Moor on a rare sunny afternoon.




 

 

 

 

You can just see Magnus at the top of the steep hill.



Looking at the stunning view.



Us standing on the chair with the view behind us.



We made Halloween pompoms.



Magnus helped scoop out the pumpkin.



We have had a tremendous about of rain, with many rainbows.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Plus, a stunning ‘pink sky at night’.

 


 


And an autumy ‘pink sky in the morning’. With our first roof covered in leaves.



I had a fab 4 days spinning for BritSpin. I spun more than a mile. I took part in some of the silly challenges.


Spinning with a DIY tool, I chose a spirit level.



Spinning a coal sack!!



I spun outside, in my PJ’s at night and the next morning with the sunrise.




 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Zoom session with a teammate, spinning blindfolded.



Saturday night spinning in our virtual ‘clubhouse’!



Wool drying on tiller, “no, sorry it’s not swan food”!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment